Tuesday 1 May 2012

The First Post


I think it is most proper for me to introduce myself in my very first post on this blog. I'm an amateur, raptorous reader who loves classics, mostly classic literatures.

I have to admit that English is not my first language, but I love to practice my English, especially in writing, and am passionate in using it. So please forgive an error or two (or more) in my English grammar or structure. A building advice is always welcome.

As I cannot possibly major in language or literature due to my current activities (in different major), I have to find a different media to pour out my passion for literatures, and blog seems nice. Besides, I think it'll be more effective to write what I think about a certain novel or a certain character here than to babble about it to my classmates who know nothing about it.

I'm not sure it will look good academically, but at least I will try to do my best. As I said before, any advice regarding the matter will be nice.

So here it is, enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggosphere! It's nice to find someone with the same passion as mine: reading classics! Although most of my posts are in Bahasa Indonesia, from time to time I will write also in English. Btw, do you read only english books of classics or both english and translated? Just curious...

    Anyway, please feel free to visit my blog: http://klasikfanda.blogspot.com, we can share a lot of classics. Oh, and I put your blog to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fanda. I read mostly classic and mostly in English. I always want to read books in the language they are written in, but for now I know only English, so mostly I read English. But books I read as a child are mostly in Bahasa.

    I've visited your blog, which is wonderful, and added it to my blogroll too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Bloglandia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the book blogosphere! :) Again, I am awed and inspired by people both reading and blogging in a foreign language. Good on you :)

    ReplyDelete